Re: st: xtmixed postestimation: correlation between dependent and independent

From   megan rossi <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed postestimation: correlation between dependent and independent
Date   Sun, 17 Mar 2013 21:27:10 +1000

Not as such but the surgery results in an increase in both variables (serum markers) so I'd assume if they are correlated it would be more apparent at high concentrations ie. year 1 and 2

Sent from my iPhone