st: Re: jackknifing and loop question [was: <meaningless title>]

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: jackknifing and loop question [was: <meaningless title>]
Date   Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:00:14 +0000

You have to think about a loop. The analogy with jackknifing here is far too tenuous to be pertinent to your programming.

But before you think about a loop, have you done the combinatorics here? For 10 provinces, I count about 1000 regressions, and naturally they are highly dependent.

Nick