Re: st: Is it possible to retrieve logit transformed confidence intervals as displayed by svy tabulate using estpost?

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Is it possible to retrieve logit transformed confidence intervals as displayed by svy tabulate using estpost?
Date   Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:34:16 +0000

I don't know about -estpost-. However, retrieving the confidence intervals output by -svy: tabulate- looks like a job for the -parmest- package, which you can download from SSC. If you install -parmest- and then type

help parmcip

then the online help for the -parmcip- option of the -parmest- package contains an example (the final example) of the use of -parmest- and -parmcip- to retrieve the confidence limits that you are looking for.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil