Re: st: Treatment of missing values in surveys in Stata (subpop)

From   Ángel Rodríguez Laso <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Treatment of missing values in surveys in Stata (subpop)
Date   Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:12:14 +0100

Thank you very much, Steve. Very convincing explanation.

Angel Rodriguez-Laso