Re: st: graph with indicator variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: graph with indicator variables
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:32:49 +0000

I didn't understand your original question, which is why I focused on
the detail of -stripplot- syntax, which I do understand.

I would like to see more on

1. what the data look like (example data would help enormously)

2. what kind of graph you want ("graph the trend" could mean many things)

Nick