Re: st: Esttab - indicate whether control variables are included

From   Laura Sunder-Plassmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Esttab - indicate whether control variables are included
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:34:43 -0600

Thanks, yes, this works, but it treats the row indicating my controls
as part of the regressors (middle of the table). I would ideally like
it in the footer. Scalar seems to accept strings at least to the
extent that it labelled my row correctly, it just did not fill in the
columns.