RE: st: Proportional Independent Variables

From   nick bungy <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Proportional Independent Variables
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:19:36 +0000

Thank you for your responses,
My thoughts following this discussion are the following:
1. Apply a logratio transformation to the data in the short run
2. Look into a simplex mixture approach as a longer term aspiration, given my data does have a very large amount of 0's. I noticed the topic was mentioned in the book you kindly linked Nick, so that will be my first avenue to explore.
Best,