Re: st: repeated measures

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: repeated measures
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:53:18 +0000

.

Explaining a complicated experiment on a listserv is not possible, really.

Because the outcome appears to be "contaminated" and "not contaminated", I'd
suggest using ANOVA is the wrong model. ANOVA wants a continuous outcome. You
have a binary outcome.

A "logistic regression" model is good for binary dependent variables.

If the data are repeated measures, you could look into using
Stata's xtgee command with options for logistic regression. Look at
a couple examples in the Stata PDF help for xtgee.

One thing that may be of concern is whether your hypothesis is about
equivalence or superiority. You might Google for that distinction.