Re: st: Re: import txt file with spwmatrix

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: import txt file with spwmatrix
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:08:29 +0000

This detail is helpful and should have been in the first version!
(Chopping my message makes this more difficult to understand.)

The first help file you cite shows possible subcommands as

gal
gecon
socio

and you are using none of them. I surmise that you are using an old
syntax with a new program, or vice versa.

Using

which spwmatrix

will show which version you are using. It may be quickest to seek help
directly from the program author, although he does post occasionally
on Statalist.

Nick