st: Mhbounds v.s. rbounds in stata

From   Wen Ci <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Mhbounds v.s. rbounds in stata
Date   Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:18:26 -0400

Dear readers,
I employed the mhbounds after psmatch2. My outcome variable and treatment variable are all binary variables and I think the mhbounds are a better choice compared to rbounds.
However the mhbounds produce all insignificant results even when gamm=1, which is inconsistent with my matching results.
I also tried the rbounds, which produce normal results for my matching.
Is it because the mhbounds are designed for the matching without replacement? My matching is completed with replacement due to the sample size limitation.
Thank you for your answer.
Best,

Wen