Re: st: How to test heterokedasticity for 120 periods

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to test heterokedasticity for 120 periods
Date   Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:38:50 +0000

Just to add that I know that *scedasticity is in principle a matter of
how the errors behave. In practice, however, if you choose a good
scale on which to handle the response, the errors will usually be
better behaved. My own sermonising take is that less focus on what the
errors are, or might be, doing or more focus on how the response is
expected to behave would improve many data analyses.