Re: st: Factor variables

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Factor variables
Date   Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:47:13 -0500

I do not find this entirely clear; however, if you look at the help file
(-h fvvarlist-), under the "base levels" section, you will see that
"ibn." means "no base level" and this might be what you want

do realize, however, that you are changing the null hypotheses for your
tests

Rich