st: Conditional Effect Plots after mi estimate

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Conditional Effect Plots after mi estimate
Date   Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:22:33 +0000

Dear Stata List Community

After perfoming a Logistic Regression on Educational Transitions like the following:

logit y x1 x2 x3 ... xi, vce(cluster school)

where y is the choice between two different Educational Tracks and xi are the predictor variables (like social class, GPA and migration background), i want to produce conditional effect plots, that are showing the change in transition probabilities for indivuals given certain characteristics for different values of GPA. Thanks to the command 'prgen' this ist pretty easy, my command for that looks like this:

prgen gpa, from (4) to (6) gen (pr1) x (x1 =0 x2=1) rest (mean)
prgen gpa, from (4) to (6) gen (pr2) x (x1 =1 x2=1) rest (mean)

twoway (scatter pr1p1 pr2p1 pr2px)

Now if I want to do the same with imputed data, the command prgen doesn't work with results from regressions like:

mi estimate: logit y x1 x2 x3 ... xi, vce(cluster school)

There seem to be solutions for similar problems, but not the same problem (e.g. for svy data) and the more I'm searching, the more confused I actually get. Is there a "simple" solution for plotting Conditional Probabilities after mi estimate: logit?

Thanks a lot
Michael