Re: st: test of coefficients of the same regression equation

From   Florian Wendelspiess Chávez Juárez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: test of coefficients of the same regression equation
Date   Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:59:08 +0100

Dear Nahla

No, to test the mean you would use the command ttest. In this case you are using test, hence you are testing linear hypothesis. Check the help files of the two commands and you will see the difference.

Best regards,
Florian