Re: st: Unabbreviated variable names in stata output

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Unabbreviated variable names in stata output
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:16:08 +0000

If changing the display settings doesn't work the implication is that
the names are too long for comfort. Long variable names inevitably can
bite in this respect.

Nick