Re: st: estat firststage after using vce(cluster id)

From   Roberto Liebscher <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estat firststage after using vce(cluster id)
Date   Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:45:13 +0100

I think in the case of clustered standard errors the iid assumption is violated. Hence the F statistic is not appropriate anymore.

I also found a general discussion about that here:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-12/msg00583.html

Kind regards,
Roberto

--
Roberto Liebscher
Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt