Re: st: Re: Indicator variables and interactions in est2tex and outreg2

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Indicator variables and interactions in est2tex and outreg2
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:10:32 +0000

This post indirectly indicates a frequent misunderstanding. People who
try to use Statalist through Nabble -- in this case rdcfqz otherwise
known as Arthur -- won't be successful in posting to Statalist unless
they are members of Statalist. Usually this misunderstanding means
that such posts remain on Nabble and are not answered. Hence Ro'i's
reply will only make complete sense to those who follow the thread
back through Nabble.

Perhaps people who do use Nabble could try to make that clearer within
their community, although it is documented.

That said, once again I note that the references here to user-written
programs are unsupported by explanations of where they come from,
contrary to a long-standing and much repeated request.

Nick