Re: st: reshaping database with dates ordered in wide format to long format

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: reshaping database with dates ordered in wide format to long format
Date   Sun, 10 Feb 2013 10:48:07 +0000

I have strategical rather than tactical advice as I failed to absorb
everything here. -reshape long- first, however crudely, then work on
the dataset in that form.

It sounds as if you are seeking a command that does everything in one
go, but that sounds unlikely.

If you don't get better answers:

1. An example of the data usually helps.

2. Show us the commands you have tried so far.

Nick