Re: st: Rusty on outreg ... Automatic column numbers?

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Rusty on outreg ... Automatic column numbers?
Date   Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:46:36 -0500

Dear Mr. Gallup.

Thank you for your help!  After reading the helpfile more carefully I
suspected I had to add the numbers manually, but I had to be sure.

The flexibility of -ctitle- is definitely an advantage over the
previous version, and after using the new version I feel it helped me
design exactly the table I wanted. However, being a LaTex user, I am
used to the computer handling numbering of tables, sections, etc for
me. If there is a wishlist for an -outreg- update, I am voting on
having an automatic numbering option back. Maybe I am just lazy.

Regards,

Jorge Pérez.

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez