st: RE: IVREG2 with two endogenous variables: CD/KP F-stat vs. AP F-stat

Subject   st: RE: IVREG2 with two endogenous variables: CD/KP F-stat vs. AP F-stat
Date   Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:03:51 -0000

Miguel,

Can you show us the output?

It sounds like your equation is underidentified: you can identify either the coeff on x1, or the coeff on x2, but not both coeffs simultaneously (hence the zero under- and weak-identification statistics).

But it's hard to tell without seeing more.

--Mark

> Thanks,
>
> Miquel

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.