Re: st: sampling with replacement

From   Christopher king <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sampling with replacement
Date   Fri, 25 Jan 2013 10:55:36 -0500

We are looking for a STATA expert to review some coding (180 lines)
for quality assurance and clarification.

We are using National Health Interview Survey (approximately 15
variable and one outcome measure).

Should not take longer than 1 hour and we will pay for your time.

Please reply to this email if you are available today.

Thanks