Re: st: rename estimate coefficients: ereturn repost

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: rename estimate coefficients: ereturn repost
Date   Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:27:21 -0800

Why not use -estout- (from ssc) and skip writing the weird "eclass" program that isn't storing any actual results? Or, use  -outreg- after fitting your models?  Either way writing this extra program which doesn't estimate anything and only contains coefficients from somewhere else is extraneous.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone