Re: st: Quai Maximum likelihood and multipul imputation

From   daniel klein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Quai Maximum likelihood and multipul imputation
Date   Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:25:56 +0100

See -help program properties- and follow the link " Writing programs
for use with mi" in that file.

Best
Daniel

--
Thank you very much Nick!
anyone for ny second question:

2. Because the data is imputed I tried to use the -mi estimate, cmdok: -,
but I keep getting an error.
 If I put the -mi estimate, cmdok:-  before  -ml maximize-   I get the error:
 "you must issue -ml model- first
 an error occurred when mi estimate executed ml on m=2"
 If I put  -mi estimate, cmdok:- before -ml model-  I get the error:
 "macro e(cmd) is not set
 matrix e(b) is not set
 matrix e(V) is not set"
I will be more then grateful if you can explain to me what am I doing wrong?
 Best,
 Yoel Ben-Or