Re: st: Re: Temporary variables saved by accident

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Re: Temporary variables saved by accident
Date   Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:50:50 +0000

That's correct, but your program hasn't concluded. "Program" here is
the main interactive session, and you have not finished it when you
-save-.

Nick