st: Re: st: RTF issues.

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: st: RTF issues.
Date   Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:03:56 +0000

Now you mention it, this is something I too would like to know. I personally tend to use the .eps format, but the code generated by -rtflink- does not preserve the specified sizes for that, either. The only recommendation I can think of is that, in general, the definitive version of a graph should NEVER be in a Microsoft proprietary format. I personally view all Microsoft documents as ephemeral things, which I only produce because my non-technical customers want them.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics