st: Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition for ordinal data models with individual variables' contributions

From   Francisco Rowe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition for ordinal data models with individual variables' contributions
Date   Fri, 4 Jan 2013 09:20:57 +1000

Hi,

Is there any stata code that can perform the Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition for ordinal data models and provides estimates on individual variables contributions?

Sinning et al (2008) provide a stata code for performing the Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition on ordinal data models, while Powers et al (2011) provide a code for estimating the individual contributions of explanatory variables. However, I have not found a code that enable to carry out both tasks.

I would appreciate any suggestions about how to do this.

Mathia Sinning & Markus Hahn & Thomas K. Bauer, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for nonlinear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 480-492, December.
Daniel A. Powers & Hirotoshi Yoshioka & Myeong-Su Yun, 2011. "mvdcmp: Multivariate decomposition for nonlinear response models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 556-576, December.

PS: Happy new year to all stata users.

Regards,

Francisco.