Re: st: RE: Creating / generating Industry level time dummy variables

From   Prakash Singh <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Creating / generating Industry level time dummy variables
Date   Mon, 31 Dec 2012 20:30:28 +0530

Ben I think one could use lname in the main command it self to label
the dummies.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

regards
prakash