Re: st: hunting for the source of an error - r(603) - Dual Core problem?

From   Klaus Pforr <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: hunting for the source of an error - r(603) - Dual Core problem?
Date   Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:59:52 +0100

Hi,

I encountered a similar problem, when I had the data files in a dropbox folder. While dropbox syncs, it locks the file, which can lead to confusing and unpredictable results. An easy solution for this is to temporarily end dropbox, and start it later on, to sync the resulting files (you might loose some versioning...).

I hope this helps.

Klaus