RE: st: Fractional logit model interaction effect

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Fractional logit model interaction effect
Date   Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:57:33 +0200

Dependent variable is bounded between 0 and 1. I wanted to use -glm with -logit. But my concern is that in logit models we have some difficulties in order to get marginal effects of interaction terms. In fractional logit models do we have the same problem? or do we just need to add the interaction terms and interpret the results as they are in the outcome table?

Kind regards
Ebru