RE: st: Moderation effect by splitting the sample

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Moderation effect by splitting the sample
Date   Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:03:01 +0200

The other thing is that the examples you have given is really complicated. It's very hard for me to understand what each command is doing. So is there any other way for people like me from different disciplines not from econometrics?

Kind regards
Ebru