RE: st: testing differences between coefficients

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: testing differences between coefficients
Date   Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:58:57 +0200

Thank you Maarten. I looked at the examples given in Stata after suest. They also run testnl in Example 3 A nonlinear Hausman-like test. Do I need that?

Another question is after suest test we get the results table and how do we interpret it? Do we just compare the coefficients for different models? For example, if one coefficient (variable) in X model is higher than the coefficient in Y model, the effect of this variable is greater for X model relative to Y model. Is this right interpretation?

Kind regards
Ebru