Re: st: Extract Values from bootstrap operation

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Extract Values from bootstrap operation
Date   Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:44:28 +0000

The -saving()- option of -bootstrap- is used for this purpose. It
wouldn't make much sense to generate variables, in the current dataset
as the results couldn't be aligned logically with the current
observations and in general the number of samples need not be the same
as the number of observations.

Nick