Re: st: Re:RE: inequality measures, and dynamic decomposition

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re:RE: inequality measures, and dynamic decomposition
Date   Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:43:31 -0000

I don't understand your reply. Run -sgini- for year A (as the help file
and manual indicate for a decomposition by income source), and then
create macros to hold the relevant saved results for year A. Then re-run
-sgini for year B, and create macros to hold the relevant saved results
for year B. Calculate whatever 'inequality change' statistics you
require from the various macros.

Stephen