Re: st: Re:RE: inequality measures, and dynamic decomposition of inequality

From   Nidhi Parekh <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re:RE: inequality measures, and dynamic decomposition of inequality
Date   Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:19:14 -0500

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your reply. The problem is that there exists no unique
id number for the sets od annual data I have and hence I cannot
convert it to a time series data.