Re: st: Fw: QUESTION FOR LISTSERVER

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Fw: QUESTION FOR LISTSERVER
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:56:32 -0800

Hi Charles,

Users of the Statalist are asked to read the Statalist FAQ prior to posting queries.  Based on the information you've provided there is no way anyone can give you any reasonable response. When you estimate a model from the GUI you are provided with the syntax for the estimated model. You should include this syntax and the results in your query, and if possible use datasets that come with Stata so other users can attempt to replicate your results.

Not everyone has Mplus, but those of us that do could probably give you a better answer if we see all of the syntax and output that you are attempting to compare.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone