RE: st: iccvar

From   megan rossi <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: iccvar
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:36:45 +1000

Thankyou.
Yes I am after the Pearson's r however the trouble I am having is that when I correlate these at each time point seperately ie. 'correlate var0a var0b' where var0a is toxinA serum level at baseline and var0b is toxinB serum level at baseline, there is no correlation. Therefore is it right to assume that the association is either weak (ie. requires all three time points for more data) or not linear which is why I need all three timepoints in together? How do I correlate var0a, var1a, var2a with the var0b, var1b, var2b ie. toxinA at basline, year 1, year 2 with toxinB at baseline, year1, year2??
Megan Rossi APD
PhD Candidate School of Medicine, University of Queensland
Accredited Practicing Dietitian
Princess Alexandra Hospital Nutrition & Dietetic Department
m: 0402 931 441 | e: [email protected]
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." — Hippocrates (ca. 460 – 377 BC)

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/received in error.
Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this email is strictly prohibited. The information contained in this email, including any attachment sent with it, may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.