Re: st: Extract a string portion of a string

From   thomas bourveau <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Extract a string portion of a string
Date   Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:18:08 +0100

Dear readers,

thanks for your answer. It helped a lot.

Thomas Bourveau
[email protected]
0637573925