st: Probit and tobit

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Probit and tobit
Date   Sun, 9 Dec 2012 19:49:58 +0000

Hi,

I have a probit and tobit model and trying to support the probit results with tobit results. My dependent var is div payout which has lots of zeros and similarly, leverage has also lsot of zeros but not extreme outliers. The asosciation is positive in probit but negative in tobit so do not know how this comes. Any idea is appriciated ?

kind regards
Ozgur