Re: st: Fwd: Panel Unit Root Test

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: Panel Unit Root Test
Date   Thu, 6 Dec 2012 06:28:21 -0800

The government gave public-housing tenants the option to
purchase their renal units after a major discount, which vary from one
period to another. We had the trail of the discount for each and every
tenant, but we had to check this trail is random walk (otherwise
tenants will anticipate the momentum and wait until the last day to
exercise). Under these circumstances we ran a panel unit-root test,
and the unit root hypothesis was not rejected.

--
Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business