Re: st: Creating print-ready tables for one-sample t-tests

From   "Tim Streibel" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Creating print-ready tables for one-sample t-tests
Date   Tue, 04 Dec 2012 23:22:07 +0100

Actually I am really using ttest variable==0 and I think it is appropriate due to several reasons (distribution, sample size and literature). However, I just want to create different tables which include some description in the first row and first column and is divided into several panels. I guess I should also mention that the table shall consist of means t-statistics and p-values (in form of stars) resulting from different ttests. I hope thats possible?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------