Re: st: Labeling series within the plot area

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Labeling series within the plot area
Date   Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:41:38 -0500

Thanks to all. Right now I'm simply setting local x and y variables equal
to coordinates where there is whitespace in the graph, and then using
-text(`y' `x' "Label")-, which is working OK, although it needs to be
changed for every graph. Would be nice to have a more automated procedure,
but you can't win 'em all.

Thanks again,
Max

Max Livingston