st: Dummy variales

From   Adel Enpaya <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Dummy variales
Date   Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:48:27 +0000

Dear Statalist
I am using Stata 12, and I I would enter 15 variables / 200 observations. Firstly, How to enter three variables under size variable (Large, Medium and small), two variables under sex variable (male and female), and finally three dummy variables under type variable) Thanks Adel

-----Original Message-----
From: Adel Enpaya
Sent: 02 December 2012 10:25
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: st: Tobit regression Model

Dear Stateliest
I have data set of 183 observations and 36 variables include 13 dummy variables when I run Tobit regression model, No results obtain, but if if I reduce the number of variable , I can obtains result, is there any relationship between number of variables, number and observations and (degree of  freedom) Thanks Adel