Re: st: sjlog

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sjlog
Date   Sat, 1 Dec 2012 15:31:48 +0000

-sjlog- is a Stata command and the responsibility of StataCorp. Stata
tech support are the people to ask. As I keep saying, the purpose of
-sjlog- is to support SJ articles. If it's useful for other purposes,
no problem.

I understand what you want to do, but personally (not wearing any hat,
Editor or other) I don't see the objection to editing *TeX documents
to get precisely what one wants. That's been a fact of my *TeX life
for over 20 years.

I have never tried working out what goes on inside -sjlog- or any
associated command.

Nick