Re: st: Using regexr() in local macros without using an = sign

From   Abe N <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using regexr() in local macros without using an = sign
Date   Thu, 29 Nov 2012 00:56:04 -0800 (PST)

Actually, I had to modify that last part in the loop to the following:
   local elrest
   foreach v of local rest {
     if strmatch("`v'", "``i''")==0 local elrest `elrest' `v'
   }
and it seems to be working thus far.  Going to let this run overnight to
test and see if it works out tomorrow.  THanks again!