Re: st: Tobit regression Model

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Tobit regression Model
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:59:26 +0000

The best documentation is the help and the manual entry.

Maarten already gave you two suggestions of textbooks in his posting
yesterday. What is best for you will depend on your background or
discipline, but it seems that most intermediate textbooks on
econometrics include material on Tobit.

Nick