Re: st: time-series data identified by three variables

From   yannan shen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: time-series data identified by three variables
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2012 01:32:27 -0500

I apologized for the typos in my question. Majority of that email was
written on my smart phone. I should have checked more carefully before
I sent it out.