st: RE: merging aggregate and survey data with different state codes

From   "Eric M. Uslaner" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: merging aggregate and survey data with different state codes
Date   Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:11:39 +0000

Thanks to Rebecca and Austin (and to Bill Gould off the list) for help in solving the problem.   The different codes in the three data sets made this difficult and even with the elegant solutions, somehow the codes didn't always transfer and I spent the day editing them.  I very much appreciate everyone's help.