Re: st: HLM and SUR

From   KOTa <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: HLM and SUR
Date   Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:31:25 +0200

thanks. is it the only way?

in my case it's not really feasible, as i have both lots and various
number of observations within each cluster/group by which i split data
for HLM. so reshaping into wide is problematic.

how problematic (in terms of using the results of such analysis) would
be to use .sureg and simple linear regression instead of xtmixed for
such data?
i mean would those results be "correct" ?

regards,

C.