Re: st: exploratory factor analysis with dichotomous and continuous data

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: exploratory factor analysis with dichotomous and continuous data
Date   Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:26:43 +0000

These are both things you can try.

It's best not to treat Statalist as an oracle which can tell you what
is right and wrong for your project, not least because there is no
glimpse here of the scientific (medical, clinical) problem which
should guide choice of technique.

Nick