Re: st: Macros in -listtab- header: syntax error

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Macros in -listtab- header: syntax error
Date   Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:56:34 +0000

You might possibly have saved a few loops here by using the SSC package -chardef-, which is a mass-production version of -char define- for lists of variables, with -prefix()- and -suffix()- options.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics